Sunday, February 22, 2009

Don't Go To Mexico

Peter, reminds us once again that Mexico is becoming more and more dangerous and unstable by the day. Additional information is available from Peter here where he has links to additional information this growing problem. If you live anywhere near the Mexican border, you need to be concerned. I live about 450 miles from the border and I'm concerned, and I don't think I'm being overly cautious.

We do have an illegal drug traffic problem here and we also have a problems with illegal aliens, though few in government seem to want to deal with it. If local, state or federal government has any kind of plan to deal with the disaster that could result with the collapse of Mexico. I haven't heard even a rumor of it.

Also, to emphasize what Peter said if you have any plans to go to Mexico, don't. If you have friends or loved ones who plan to go to Mexico urge them not to go.

Update: Fixed typo
.

No comments: