Thursday, June 18, 2009

I'm Back And I'm Not Happy

What with the goings on in North Korea and Iran, and President Obama's nonchalant reaction to them and the continued disregard for the law concerning Inspectors General and assorted other things, I'm afraid we're in for at least some kind of rude awakening soon. I hope it's not as bad as I fear, but I'm not optimistic. There are just too many things that could go badly wrong that aren't receiving sufficient attention. This just demonstrates to me that the only thing the left is serious about is strengthening and increasing their power and control over every aspect of our lives. This is what comes when we abdicate personal responsibility for our lives as so many of us have done over the last forty to sixty years or longer. Sorry for such a gloomy post to come back with, but that's just the way it looks tonight. Maybe I can do better later.

No comments: